- Do Bugs Need Drugs? (Antibiotic Resistance)
- IPAC-Canada Education Resources
- WHO Infection Control Teleclasses
- Kids Boost Immunity is a free online learning resource for Canadian students that pairs local learning with a global reward: vaccines for children in developing nations through UNICEF. Their sister site for adults is I Boost Immunity
- PICNet’s YouTube Channel has links to hand hygiene and infection control videos
- Don’t Take Your Work Home With You hand cleaning video by Worksafe BC
Courses, Programs, and Certifications
Infection Control and Epidemiology
- Infection Prevention and Control Education (IPAC-Canada)
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC)
Occupational Health and Safety
- Canadian Occupational Health Nurses Association Inc.
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
BCCDC Grand Rounds
BC Patient Safety and Quality Council (BCPSQC) Webinars
There are many archived webinars on the BCPSQC website.