Information and signage to prevent the spread of infection in your health care facility.
COUGH ETIQUETTE / STAY HOME WHEN SICK
- Class of 2018
- Cover Your Cough Properly
- Cover your cough
- Do the dab – Stop the flu
- Note: the term ‘dabbing’ (a popular dance move and internet meme) may also be a slang term associated with drug use. Please be advised to consider the setting and audience before using this poster.
- Germs Make Terrible Presents
- Sneeze like a vampire – Thanks to the Florida Department of Health for this poster idea!
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
PATIENTS AND RESIDENTS
POINT OF CARE RISK ASSESSMENT (PCRA)
LONG TERM CARE
- Clean Hands Before Eating (reminder to staff to help residents)
- Clean your hands before eating (reminder to residents)
- Don’t visit if you are sick
- Dispose of gloves (portrait)
- Dispose of gloves (with cartoon germs)
- Dispose of gloves and then clean your hands
- How to clean hands with sanitizer
- Outbreak in progress
- Please clean your hands
- Please clean your hands (with cartoon germ)
- Sanitizer or Soap?
- What have you touched? (cartoon germs)
- What have you touched? (molecules)
FACILITY ENTRANCE POSTERS
HOUSEKEEPING, CLEANING, AND REPROCESSING
GAME OF GERMS
This set was created for Infection Control Week… but you can use them any time! To download the posters, click here.
ALTERNATE COVER SIZES
POSTERS ON A DISPLAY BOARD
- To download the posters, click here.
WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA BANNERS
THE DIRTY DOZEN
Please note: all the above posters are available for your use under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivatives license. This license allows for redistribution, commercial and non-commercial, as long as it is passed along unchanged and in whole, with credit to PICNet.